• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project Log : More airbrushing :) - enermax CS-718

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Awesome work! Every time I see one of your paint jobs, it makes me want to pull out my airbrush, and figure out how to do the fancy stuff with it :)

cameras just conked out .
gonna give it a rest for now, been workign on it for over 4 hours today and cant do anyhtign else until the paint thats on there is hard enough to accept maskign tape.

ill take pics when ive got soem batteries for my camera.
the reaper is prettymuch finished, just the cblade to do
the shaft is done also. along with the rope bindings.

when the blade is done i can start on the real fun stuff !
Rick

where do i sign up for the lessons? I would love to learn how to airbrush.

Looks great man

lol lessons ... webcam ? :p

some pics from yesterday.
havnt had the chance to paint any today.

cs718paint041smallyl2.jpg

cs718paint044smallsg9.jpg

cs718paint040smallmp0.jpg

ignore all the huge chunks of god knows what.... i think my camera just invents half the stuff it captures lol !

Rick

That might be pretty cool so see a video of you painting a case, even if you dont have time to edit it, I am sure someone around here would be willing to.

Damn, isnt the internet fracking awesome!

I was just thinking, it would be really popular if you did a raffel for a custom painted case. Each entry is $5 via paypal, winner gets a case painted with a design of thier choice (you get creative freedom ofcourse). I know it would go over really well here, and proably a few other forums too!

Last edited:
Oroka Sempai said:
That might be pretty cool so see a video of you painting a case, even if you dont have time to edit it, I am sure someone around here would be willing to.

Damn, isnt the internet fracking awesome!

I was just thinking, it would be really popular if you did a raffel for a custom painted case. Each entry is $5 via paypal, winner gets a case painted with a design of thier choice (you get creative freedom ofcourse). I know it would go over really well here, and proably a few other forums too!

it would take alot of $5's ha ha !

ill try and make a video, but cant promise much :D
i am acctually a good video editer... but thats with CG lol. ill be shooting with my diggital camera in one hand and my airbrush in the other :O should be fun... not

ive had the idea for the opposite side.
3 heads on steaks. but ive jet to find soem decent reference. i have a random drawing of a skull on a steak so i coul have 3 stages of... werm decay lol
kinda sick i know. but hell. it will look awsome will it not !
Rick

nice skills. only thing bugging me is how thin the blade is where it attaches to the shaft...but thats the engineer in me. Looks great, keep the pics coming.

Wow, that looks incredible.

Is it just me, or the camera, or does the very end of the reaper blade have a shiny aspect to it, excellent work if that's planned, but it still looks sweet.

Seven said:
Wow, that looks incredible.

Is it just me, or the camera, or does the very end of the reaper blade have a shiny aspect to it, excellent work if that's planned, but it still looks sweet.

just the camera i think

cs718paint054smallpq9.jpg

some more work on the blade.

the video is coemign soon, say wehn my girlfriends round, i realised today i airbrush with 2 hands lol !

Absolutely incredibly. That is all.

I'm digging the green, never seen someone do such an impressive paint job, very nice...:drool:

Back