• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project: OverMoD by BlueBall (Custom MODS!) *tons-o-pics*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
BlueBall said:
What's worse is that debts get paid FIRST, then the equity of the home is split 50/50.

I have to spend MY money fixing the house in preperation for sale as well.

Lose Lose for me ... Win Win for her. Isn't it always?

P.S. I think I'm gonna buy an RV to live in. If I can afford it.

SOB

Man that blows. I feel for you dude, I been down the divorce road myself, I left her everything "material", and kept the kids. Now she's broke and on welfare, and me and the kids are happy.

Karma dude, in the end, we all get what we deserve, it just takes time :thup:

Thx for the moral support guys ... It helps fill the void a little.

I'll be parting out my rigs soon.

MediaServer
GameServer
and possibly "OverMOD"

Watch for them here in the classifieds in the next couple weeks.

When I get my feet back on solid ground I might do a SLI 939 rig. But by then there will be a 1500 pin cpu :>

BlueBall said:
......I'm selling my house and getting divorced. G'dam wife racked up $20K in CC debt...... :bang head

Waaaay been there/done that dude! I think it is pretty [F-words] when the Ex gets all the stuff, and you get all the bills. My EX caused a lot of probs, ran up debt (bigger than yours) nearly got jailed. Me-got jailed, for living in my own home, got jailed for driving MY car, Got Jailed for going to Supervised Visitation (don't ask, she WAS a real witch!!!) basically SHE screwed things up, got off free and I PAID for her crap, big time. But that was many, many years ago, and things now are absolutely fantastic with the present and forever wife. :) :D

I really feel for ya, man...

ghettocomp said:
Waaaay been there/done that dude! I think it is pretty [F-words] when the Ex gets all the stuff, and you get all the bills. My EX caused a lot of probs, ran up debt (bigger than yours) nearly got jailed. Me-got jailed, for living in my own home, got jailed for driving MY car, Got Jailed for going to Supervised Visitation (don't ask, she WAS a real witch!!!) basically SHE screwed things up, got off free and I PAID for her crap, big time. But that was many, many years ago, and things now are absolutely fantastic with the present and forever wife. :) :D

I really feel for ya, man...

OMG ... and I thought I had it bad. Although mine is just beginning...

In the end ... the children suffer the most.

Ok ... boys and girls .... I'M BAAAACK!

Sold my house ... got rid of the wife ... (SINGLE AGAIN ... WOOHOOO!) ... and I have my daughter 3 days a week.

I've decided to open a storefront in my local area. For killer mods and water cooling rigs. I need a showcase rig that says BLING BLING.

I have three models in mind.

1) A completely submerged Socket 939 SLI rig using 3M Fluorinert. I am not sure if I am going to use a second stage for cooling the fluorinert or if I will cool the medium directly.

2) A remote controlled SFF H20 (Hummer) with a flip down (hidden) LCD screen and two wireless game controllers that can connect to any TV. It will also have a Pre-N wireless connection.

Get ready for a whole new thread ... and some KILLER pictures! ...

Stay tuned!

Dude, you're my HERO! Seriously, this stuff is just fantastic!! If your goal is to inspire, then mission accomplished. You're brave with some of your creations. I wish I had the guts to experiment like this on my quad. It's time to break out the old Celeron 1Ghz machine and start messing around.

Back