• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project: Wall mounted wood PC - 56k Unfriendly

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Very nice.
I once made a hard drive case out of wood, it makes for much easier cutting than metal, wouldn't you agree? By the sounds of it, you probably have lots of fancy tools compared to my jigsaw that can't cut in a straight line, lol :p

1minicase.jpg

;)

voodoomelon said:
Very nice.
I once made a hard drive case out of wood, it makes for much easier cutting than metal, wouldn't you agree? By the sounds of it, you probably have lots of fancy tools compared to my jigsaw that can't cut in a straight line, lol :p
Not too many fancy tools really, a jigsaw, rotozip, drill press, table saw, grinder and a Dremel.
Anyone know how to get incredibly strong glue off of plexi? My dad got slightly careless, and glue seeped out onto the front of the plexi.

sandpaper? i've found rubbing compound is good for getting light scratches out of perspex, you could sand it back then polish it...

Knivez said:
Anyone know how to get incredibly strong glue off of plexi?
If you can freeze the plexi this will weaken the bond, if the glue contracts at a slightly different rate. I'd then try a razor, tapping it with a small hammer if no progress by finger pressure. Caution: this may cause the razor to explode.

from many hardware stores u can buy a solvent try and get a nontoxic one and do it outside it worked wonders on my windows from where the decoarotr got paint and upvc sealent on them

Back