• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Proper voltages for unlocked Phenom II x2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It seemed mostly okay, besides warming up a bit, I'm at work now, I can answer questions every once and a while, but I won't have access to the system for around 5 hours

...Where do you suggest I start? I set everything to default and it seemed okay, enabling one or the other cores seemed to cause a little instability...

I'm a little confused by your description. "Seems OK" If it passed Prime95 for 20mins its stable. If it failed it's not.

Also please describe "a little instability".

IMO When you are checking for stability there are 4 possible results.

#1 Stable (20mins, 2 hours, 24 hours, etc...)

#2 Unstable with worker errors

#3 Unstable BSOD/Freeze

#4 Stable but test ended do to temp exeedingly high.

This may help prevent some confusion in the future, thanks.

"A little" was a poor choice of words on my part.

What's weird is that I can play a game or do anything really intensive for hours on end, but I often get a crash right after quitting and letting it go idle. However, these are kernel panicsand BSODs, not all-out crashes like what I get with Prime95. I have a feeling this may be a GPU issue though, and thus probably something we should save for another day/thread

I'm on factory defaults right now, running Prime95 until the temp hits 62 or it crashes.

Oh, and false alarm, no work today, love when that happens

Last edited:
Back