• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pump gave up the ghost

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
neb it probably got in there when you had that spill the other day. When that elbow let loose on ya. Just took it awhile to put a fark you into play. Glad its sorted out. Got me thinking I need to get a spare to keep on hand as well.

My 355's are cut out on the bottom leaving an x pattern supporting the center ring, there's also vent holes drilled into the top sides. Cooler PCB=Longer life....it also gives errant water a place to leave via evaporation.
The devil's in the details!

Great idea. :thup:
Looking into modding mine now.

Not that difficult with my trusty dremel. You have to leave the center ring so the bits all stay lined up.

Here's a pic of the twins...

Not that difficult with my trusty dremel. You have to leave the center ring so the bits all stay lined up.

Here's a pic of the twins...

Next:

Use Koolance Solidifying Thermal Compound + an old AIO like a Corsair H60
grs-hd002p_p1-700x700.jpg
+
corsairh60.png

Result: A water cooled water cooling pump :D

Thanx for that info Diggrr. One of these days when I tear the main apart again, I'll dremel out the outer casing/housing of the D5 for that same purpose :thup:

Back