• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Purchasing Final Setup Final Thoughts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Circaflex

Well here is what im getting and the prices anything you would change or add? Id like a 2 barb cpu block i was shooting for the white water, but decided against it. Id rather use the TDX with nozzle #4.

CPU Block: Danger Den - TDX Block Intel Socket 478 - $52.95 + Accelerator Nozzles Package of 5 Nozzles and Wrench - $2.99

GPU Block: Cyclone Fusion HL V1.02 From Silverprop - $60.65 + OCZ Copper BGA Ramsink - $13.99

Pump: AquaXtreme 50Z-DC12 Mag Drive Inline Pump w/ 1/2" Barbed Fittings - $79.00

Radiator: Weaponized Dual Heatercore + Shroud - $79.50

Reservoir: Danger Den Fill Port - $11.95

Fan: Sanyo Denki 12VDC .52Amp Brushless DC San Ace Muffin Fans, Model 109R1212H101 – $4.99 (2x)

Hose: 10 FT General Purpose Clear PVC Tubing 1/2" ID – $.65 per foot - 5231K237

Hose Clamps: Metal Zip Ties

Fittings: "T" for 1/2" ID Tubing - $1.75 (x1)

Fluid: Distilled Water
Pentosin Antifreeze (Blue) – 9.86

Yea, Unless you have the Denki's you are out of luck, DocsHardware is saidly out of them. And you can save a bunch of money by modifying the heatercore yourself.

Thanks for a quick reply sunrunner20, but i do not have the tools needed to mod the heatercore myself, and im fine with paying a little extra for the full mod plus a sweet looking shroud along with it, sadly i forgot to update my list since the denki's have been mia for a good time now, what fan should i replace it with?

Dunno, I would make a new post in the cooling section asking that. also, Rumor has it that Doc's looking to get more, eventually....

that'll work

fyi you don't need to mod the heatercore with barbs, I just cut mine off with a dremel and slip the tubing over them.

get some clearflex60 tubing from www.jab-tech.com, and thank me later

get the 1/2" ID x 3/4" OD (1/8" wall) stuff - first off, its ALOT more flexible and kink resistant, second, it seals better around barbs when using clamps, third, its cheaper than tygon - .99/foot, or .89/foot with 10 or more feet @ jabtech

and for a 2-barb block, watch the b/s/t forums for an older Cascade block (little brother to the Storm generation of blocks from Cathar) - if its not a S478 block w/ the bracket or top, Cathar still has some clear 478 tops in stock

Back