• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question about matx fm2+ mobos

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shiozaki

i came into a bunch of free stuff, namly a prebuilt with an a87600 and a r7 250.

are there any matx boards that have two fullsized pcie slots and if i were to get another 250 could i have the apu and 250s all in CF.

this is just a build to tinker with and isnt my main build.

COOL THANK YOU, NEWEGG WAS BEING ODD NARROWING MY SEARCH RESULTS, AND I WAS HAVING A HARD TIME FINDING THEM

lol sorry about the caps locks

- - - Updated - - -

Are r5 340s rebraned r7 250s? if they are can they be cf with the apus? i only ask because the 340 seems cheaper and has 2 gb of gddr5 instead od ddr3

The 340 340x appear to be the same GFX core but I'm having a hoard time finding anything that's not OEM a few 340x on ebay. Personally I think it's too much of an unknown
Honestly for the price of 2x250s you'd be further ahead with an RX 460/470. The APU CFX isn't going to give you that much more performance and likely going to be a headache

Back