• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question: How Much Is My Case Worth?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

The Web Baron

Hi all,

A while back I sold a computer to buy a new rig after receiving advice from posting on this forum (Thanks!). However, I do remember one comment about how my case was retro and if kept in good condition could be worth a fair bit!

I was wondering what people in general think of my blue-green frosted glass fronted CoolerMaster ATX-210 in good condition. It's one of these:

http://www.virtual-hideout.net/reviews/coolermaster_atc210/Images/CoolerMaster 001.jpg

It doesn't have EVERY drive bay cover there as a working DVD-ROM drive and CD-RW drive are in there at present, as well as a floppy drive (haha!) and multi-card reader.

Can anybody have a guess as to what I should be aiming to sell it for? I wouldn't want to pitch it too high or low.

Thanks! :)

Someone might think its worth more than the next. Its only worth what someone will pay really. I dont see any on ebay so nothing to gauge there.

Considering its a very old case and really doesnt suffice for current cooling solutions or size that many people want, it may not be worth much at all. Id put it at about $20, if that. But I might be wrong.

personally i wouldnt say more then 30-40 bucks, as you can get fairly decent cases on newegg, tigertirect, ncix and many other sites for 40-60 bucks....

but then again, like doz said, its only worth what someone will pay.....

i woudnt buy that case but someone else might think its uber cool ;) the only way your going to find out is to put it for sale... put a auction on ebay for a few days and hope for the best..

Back