• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question RE: MSI Afterburner

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ac2334

Hello,

I wasn't sure which subforum to post this under...I am looking for a little help with MSI Afterburner, v. 4.2.0

I am running into a hard limit in the software and all of the advised methods for removing it are not working. I have changed the binary switch in the ini file and I have also added the EULA line to the ini, but my core and memory still have the limitation.

Can anyone please recommend any way around this or maybe I need to use a different version? I am running on a MacBook Pro which I have overclocked with much success, temps are basically the same, but I have read of other people being able to clock a little higher and I would like to. My video card is a 9600M GT (clocked to around an 9700M GT) using the latest Nvidia drivers.

Thank you

Perhaps get the latest version, 4.3.0 beta 4 and see if that works unlocking the clocks.

If that doesn't do it and you are sure you are following the instructions, try a different piece of software like EVGA Precision or NVIDIA Inspector.

Back