• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Questions about NZXT H440

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xagonyx

Hello community, just a quick couple of questions:

I want to improve the temps of my H440 by changing the default fans, planning on getting 1x Corsair AF140 (Back/Exhaust) 3x Corsair SP120 (Front/Intake) and 3x Corsair SP120, two of them will be used on H110i V2 Radiator (Top/Exhaust), so, my questions are:

1. Are SP fans better on this particular case? I've read that on a couple of forums.
2. At this moment, the first slot on top of the case is empty, It would be a good idea if I go 3x120mm on top? Or it would create a "battle" between the first fan on top and the top fan on front? Currently I'm using the "card trick" on that slot (saw that on Reddit, supposedly it helps with airflow, not sure about it tho) Check the image link here
Thanks for your answers!

You need to decide if you want positive or negative air pressure in your case. More exhaust creates negative air pressure and gives the best ventilation profile but also encourages more dust buildup.

The brand of fan with regard to the brand of the case is a non issue. Make your decisions based on flow rate, noise level and bearing life. There's no magic to brand names.

You need to decide if you want positive or negative air pressure in your case. More exhaust creates negative air pressure and gives the best ventilation profile but also encourages more dust buildup.

The brand of fan with regard to the brand of the case is a non issue. Make your decisions based on flow rate, noise level and bearing life. There's no magic to brand names.

I'm going to try negative pressure, thanks for your answer!

Back