• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
another stupid question but not really because i asked it. its not the one i didnt ask and found out the hard way...
The compression fittings , the tubing, is the tubing suposed to be pushed as far on the fitting as it will go or just to the first taper?
tia

I hope it's as far as it will go as that's the way I'm doing it. No leaks at all.

another stupid question but not really because i asked it. its not the one i didnt ask and found out the hard way...
The compression fittings , the tubing, is the tubing suposed to be pushed as far on the fitting as it will go or just to the first taper?
tia

yes it should push over the barb all the way, here is a picture of how far it should go for this fitting.

compre.jpg

the tubing should push flat to that surface right above the threads for the compression ring.

watch this video at 2:22 to see how far to put it on.

excellent............
liked that video.....
very well answered Spawn tyvm..
($$$$$$$) here for your troubles
dont spend it all in 1 spot

Back