• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quick question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

R3CKL3Z

Hello people!

I recently got a 1080 ti extreme waterforce and watercooled it with soft tubing i want to cool my cpu aswell tho in that loop i will have 2 triple 140 rads from EK 45mm thick i assume this will be enough to cool my cpu (i7 4790k) maybe will be upgraded next year to new gen and my gpu?

My other question was i was gonna desk mount my pc and have most of the tubes and cables drilled through the desk. My questions are:
Are there pass through fittings besides the one for metal plates?
Can i mount the d5 pump of EK upsidedown?(underneath the desk)
Are there radiator brackets that have a height of 5-10 cm?

Ty in advance!

that is plenty of radiator for the job.
im not sure about the past through fittings however you could router out a rectangular hole in the desk and make a nice sheet metal cover for the whole to use the other passthroughs you were speaking about.
because the pump has the magnet on the rotor and its held in place magnetically it should in theory be ok mounted upside down. however i would try and mount it such that the pump outlet is horizontal. if the intake on the pump is from below is fine so long as the pump is in the horizontal plane.
dunnno about the radiator brakets

ty for the reply,
Indeed i could look for a small metal sheet to make the passthrough fittings connect. (Fittings i was talking about
I will maybe look for more opinions on that pump situation since its mighty expensive and i don't want to brick it :p
And these are brackets that are okay but i'd like higher ones so i could clean underneath the rad with ez :)

Back