• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radiator Fans

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Geonice

Registered
I built my new computer 4 months ago a noise reducing case but the AIO cooling I bought makes so much noise when I have the fans even half way to max. I have the corsair h100i, what are some good fans for radiators? I am using the stock fans on it at the moment.

I built my new computer 4 months ago a noise reducing case but the AIO cooling I bought makes so much noise when I have the fans even half way to max. I have the corsair h100i, what are some good fans for radiators? I am using the stock fans on it at the moment.

Most of the time I'm under 1k rpm with my 100i and [email protected]. If I'm benching I have to crank them up and they do get loud. There are fans that produce lower sound levels than the oem Corsairs. I have a pair of Noc f12pwm's but haven't installed them yet. They are reported to be very quiet, we'll see.

Depends if you want 25mm or 38mm fans. In 25mm, gentle typhoons are about as good as it gets, in 38mm, the delta AFB1212 series is great, as are San Ace H1011's

Just get the best... Scythe Gentle Typhoons. I would recommend purchasing before stock runs out over at DazMode though, as Nidec and Scythe have parted ways you will no longer be able to purchase the Gentle Typhoons after stocks run out.

GT AP-14

GT AP-45

Buy soon if you want some though, people are buying them in bulk due to being discontinued.

Back