• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radiators etc for Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have a Coolermaster Stacker (the first one where you could have dual psus, and i have gutted out the stuff up top so it could fit a massive rad

I have a Coolermaster Stacker (the first one where you could have dual psus, and i have gutted out the stuff up top so it could fit a massive rad
Well you kinda be moving the ball park, LOL

If its of any help I am currently reading the article below (refers to fans) as I think I am going to be doing some mixing and matching of the stuff ive got to maximise performance vs noise

http://www.overclock.net/t/1236115/static-pressure-rating-for-gentle-typhoon-ap-15

How much space is there between the fan/rad mounts at the bottom of the 900D? I want to know how thick radiators it would be able to fit, my PSU is a Corsair AX1500i, so i should be able to fit 1x480 and 1x240 in the bottom of the case right?

How much space is there between the fan/rad mounts at the bottom of the 900D? I want to know how thick radiators it would be able to fit, my PSU is a Corsair AX1500i, so i should be able to fit 1x480 and 1x240 in the bottom of the case right?

I think the AX1500i is bigger than the AX1200i, which I use at the bottom of my 900D. I have put a 240mm rad on the same side as the PSU so in your case, it will be a tight fit. I would look around and search to see anyone with a AX1500i and a custom water cooling system in a 900D.

As for the radiators, I use a SR1 480 on the none PSU side with push only 25mm fans. Still have room in between but it would be too tight for my comfort and air flow if I were to put a push and pull configuration.

Here's a thread that should answer most if not all your questions on measurements.

I think the AX1500i is bigger than the AX1200i, which I use at the bottom of my 900D. I have put a 240mm rad on the same side as the PSU so in your case, it will be a tight fit. I would look around and search to see anyone with a AX1500i and a custom water cooling system in a 900D.

As for the radiators, I use a SR1 480 on the none PSU side with push only 25mm fans. Still have room in between but it would be too tight for my comfort and air flow if I were to put a push and pull configuration.

Here's a thread that should answer most if not all your questions on measurements.

What is the clearance behind the HDD cages in the front?

Back