• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RAM for this system...help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
rseven said:
EvilCloudStrife, to utilize the crossfire system you need ATI cards, just as you need Nvidia cards for SLI.
As far as the ram goes, it's my understanding that ballistix run very well on that board. Considering it's a high end system I would assume you'd want 2x1gig..

haha.. read my post if you didnt catch my sarcasm then im sorry.. i thought i was clear :p

P.S - hence the "in all seriousness"

DietPepsi0219 said:
yeah actually if you read my post it says

so you really need to pay more attention to detail

and to evilcloudstrife you need ATI cards for crossfire....not NVIDIA...im also set on buying one of the ATI x1800 series cards

is there a difference between running four sticks of 512 vs two sticks of 1gig?

it also says

Last edited by DietPepsi0219 : Today at 03:51 PM.

it really said no such thing when you originally posted this thread.. fyi

EvilCloudStrife said:
it really said no such thing when you originally posted this thread.. fyi

what did it never say? i changed the spacing of the lines at 551 or 351 for the other guy who stated that finding the x1800 component was "like finding a needle in a haystack"

dude.. i look at your thread 3 times.. there was nothing about what kind of ram your looking for..i dont even care.. gl finding your ram

Back