• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rampage IV Extreme - Black

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Of course they will, people are still going to buy 2011 chips and 1155 and will till likely 2015/2016 it's just the way the market goes... like the I7 960 chips are still for sale, and when did they come out? it's just the way it's going to go :p

Funny. Haswell is right at the back door, yet Asus comes out with a new 2011 board :rolleyes:

There are only three in the world. They are apparently bored and decided to see what it would look like.

Now I REALLY wish I had that instead of the standard RIVE.

You're the lead editor, i'm sure you could pull some strings and get it ;)

Hah, I'm not anywhere near high enough in the world pecking order to get one of three ever made. Heck, I had to send back one of a thousand ARES II's.

Okay, now that's bad on ASUSs' part, like don't send them to a guy to bench if he has to send it back, i think you should have been able to keep it :/ you're powerful enough, an a worthy leader! :p

Back