• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Razer Diamondback Mouse

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vio1

:drool:

NEW_razermouse_home3.jpg

i_1095323448_16-Razerdiamondback2.jpg

chameleon_1.jpg

for more info on this beauty: http://www.razerzone.com/diamondback.html

Last edited:
Here is what they have on there website:

Technical Specifications:

Optical engine powered by kärna precision

1600 dpi, twice that of conventional high performance sensors

High speed motion detection, up to 40ips and 15g

Frame rate over 6400 frames per second (5.8 megapixels per second)

16 bit data path, as compared to 8 bit and 12 bit data paths used by other conventional mice

Always On Mode – the optical sensor never powers down - provides instantaneous response at all times during gameplay

Buttons – 7 physical buttons optimized for gaming response and independently programmable

Ultra large non-slip mouse buttons, tactile response design

Non-slip side rails and new ergonomic ambidextrous design

Zero acoustic Teflon feet for smooth motion over any surface

Gold plated USB connector for maximum conductivity

Size: 5.04" length x 2.5" width x 1.54" height

7 foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord

I think I want to sell my viper and get that piece of beauty. One thing is for certain though -- the debate over the viper's lack of buttons will be over. Now we can all sleep more peacefully :rolleyes:

The only place I can find to order one of these is Razarzone's store... do they ever sell there products anywhere else?

throw one of these on a func mouse pad and enjoy. im drooling already and their not even available till november. :clap: :santa2: :) :cool:

Vio1 said:
ordered mine today..

I find it odd you can purchase one and add it to the shopping cart, yet they are not going to be shipped until November.

Personally I wouldn't give Razor one penny until they actually have the items in stock, ready to ship. Remember, Razor already went belly up once before and many people were stuck with dead boomslangs(Myself included) until the company was resurrected from the dead.

The Diamondback seems like a winner, I'll be definetly getting one to try out in November when they are actually available for purchase.. ;)

Silversinksam said:
I find it odd you can purchase one and add it to the shopping cart, yet they are not going to be shipped until November.

Personally I wouldn't give Razor one penny until they actually have the items in stock, ready to ship. Remember, Razor already went belly up once before and many people were stuck with dead boomslangs(Myself included) until the company was resurrected from the dead.

The Diamondback seems like a winner, I'll be definetly getting one to try out in November when they are actually available for purchase.. ;)

True that, I wouldn't risk it either.

I'm really looking forward to this. I'll probably put my viper up for grabs in the classifieds section and get the diamondback.

sweet. I'm gonna get this mouse to replace my MX500 for 1 reason: Drivers. i SERIOUSLY HATE MOUSEWARE.

That is all.

:D

i hear the diamondback is gonna have some nice mouse drivers to customize the buttons etc. im really looking forward to testing this mouse vs. the mx510

tricknasty said:
i hear the diamondback is gonna have some nice mouse drivers to customize the buttons etc. im really looking forward to testing this mouse vs. the mx510

You can run the razer drivers on the MX's but you lose extra button functionality. Better than the mousewares in every other aspect though.

Back