• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Reaching 100c

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tank Geek

I ran the Aida64 on the stock CPU settings and its over heating. I have not had this issue before. What do you think?

Screenshot 2023-06-07 170715.png Screenshot 2023-06-07 170804.png

Might be that H100 AIO is at it's end cooling wise. Have you reseated the block on the chip?
Sorry, my bad...I need to update my signature....Give me a bit while I update it.
And no, I have not reseated the block.

100% normal for a stress test. That's how these chips roll on things like this. What you can do is use a negative offset and lower the stock voltage a bit (try 0.05V) and see if it's still stable. That will save you a few C and may hold clocks longer.

100% normal for a stress test. That's how these chips roll on things like this. What you can do is use a negative offset and lower the stock voltage a bit (try 0.05V) and see if it's still stable. That will save you a few C and may hold clocks longer.
Thank you, EarthDog! Do you know of a tutorial on negative offsets?

I kindof did above. You just need to find the option in the bios and set it. ;)

This is what tweaking and overclocking is about... finding the things, changing the things, failing at things, trying things on your own first using logic, deductive reasoning (and google!), asking questions when you're stumped.

Thank you guys for the info! Sorry it takes so long for me to reply. You guys are the best! :geek:

Back