• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Recommended Water Cooler

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Arima

Registered
Hey! I have an FX-8350 Running at 4.6ghz. Currently using a random AMD wraith stock cooler.
Was thinking of making the jump to water cooling (an AIO cos i dont have much money) Any recommendations on good ones? or if i should have a 120/240mm.

Last edited:
If you're going AIO I would look into a 240mm or 280mm cooler depending on your case. Swiftech, NZXT, some Cooler Master & Thermaltake are good.

Agree with Blaylock's advice. What case do you have? It's important to research what is the largest AIO radiator it will accept. And that includes thickness, not just numbers of fans and fan size.

Not sure.... got a prebuilt from origin (a semi-decent one for the money) . It is a micro atx case though.

If you can't fit a 240/280mm AIO in that case I would recommend a high quality air cooler. Look into Phanteks NH-D15, Phanteks PH-TC14PE, or Cryorig R1 IF they will fit in your case. If not then you may need to look a little smaller.

Back