• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Refurbished Samsung PX2370 - Hit or miss?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mindrot

I own one of these monitors and it has been by far the best one I have ever owned. Color is absolutely crisp. Zero blur. No dead pixels, etc. Also shows blacks really nicely. Anyways, I'm further into my PC build and I am now in a great position to triple monitor my system thanks to my brand new desk. Samsung decided to discontinue this amazing monitor. I want to be sure that all 3 screens have an identical picture. I feel that going with an Asus monitor or something would cause issues. Are refurbished units hit or miss?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003HFG6S0/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3JCHGC39OT7LA

511uKeZfHCL.jpg

IMO, only downside with refurb is waranty. I buyed alot of refurb item in the past and if the price is very low, i dont mind if i have no waranty.

I buyed a refurb pocket action camcorder from samsung 1 month ago and its working perfectly. Even the packagin was complete but in a white cardboard box :)

This monitor was something like $320 new when I got it. $190 refurb. is a hell of a deal assuming it works. Samsung has a 90 day warranty which is better than nothing. Ill just have to look for dead pixels when I set the system up

Make sure samsung will take the return if you have 1 single dead pixel. Sometimes they wont take return with monitor that have only 3 or less dead pixel.... IMO 1 is already too much ! I had one deadpixel on one of my Asus VE278Q but canadacomputers ( where i buyed it online ) replaced it quickly.

I'll be sure to it. I have only put money into Samsung. I have gotten numerous monitors and tv's from them. Only issue I have had was my 36" that died. $100 fix but I'm too lazy lol

Back