• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[Retired Sticky]List of chips on recommended modules

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
oc613 said:
in regards to the kingston:

D328DW-45
D328DW-50
D328DW-60

so what you are saying is that this doesn't need to be on hyperx, say there value ram is labeled that, does that mean it will still be the corresponding relabelled chips?

i think i may have just found a hoard of bh-5 if that is the case..... :drool:

I have seen pictures of valueram with these chips on them. They are the same chips used by Kingston in their KHX, just without heatspreaders.

If this is what you found, then lie, cheat, steal, or whatever else you have to do to snag this stuff. It is still some of the best around.

OCZ PC3700 Gold Rev 2 - ProMos (Mosel)
Mushkin PC4000 - Hynix D5
I see you have Mushkin PC3200 LvII showing both BH-5 and BH-6. I'm pretty sure all legit (not retailers advertised mistakes) Level II is BH-5, and PC3200 Special (which NewEgg mistakenly advertised as Level II) is BH-6. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

OK guys, list is updated.
Thanks alot for taking part in this :)

KrisMCool, the Mushkin 2-2-2 Special is indeed BH-6.
About the Lvl2 it's supposed to be BH-5, but after the lack of BH-5s they made a very little batch with primo BH-6s that's what I heard. I'd be happy if some1 can confirm that.

Suma.

- PC3700 Gold Rev 2
ProMos (Mosel Chips)

Do you mean DDR 3700 Gold rev 2

Just asking, is this ram good, i recently bought a gig of it, on its way, hope it will do >240

Are the mosel chips any good?

- DDR PC3200 Platinium Edition rev2 (2-2-2-6)
Samsung 4ns TCCD

Nice. Good for Fx-53 (939).

Last edited:
Suma,
My Corsair Value select kit has: (SPD-2.5-3-3-8)
Hynix 3348 #HY5DU561622 CT-5 (Made in Korea).

Very useful thread. Thanks.

Mods...Please Sticky this.

i have read reviews of the current crop of a lot of the 2-2-2-5 memories and all do ~250 for less than $280. All seem to use the TCCD chips. You can get a gig of pqi turbo for ~$250... or corsair for just a little more.

i wish.. i jsut asked for corsair and they told me 1gig XMS 237E=305$... and no online retailer.. like newegg sends to europe :((

p.s they never heread of PQI Turbo

has anyone tested TwinMOS TwiSTER Pro? they say they come with TCCD samsung chips

Last edited:
Back