• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rheobus on Thermaltake Chaser MK-I

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stefano87

Registered
https://www.thermaltakeusa.com/produ...?id=C_00001719

Hello guys , I recently purchased the house in question.

Should have 3 fans ...

1 (large, perhaps 20 ) on the front , in front of the hard disk
1 (large, perhaps 20 ) on the upper
1 (small, perhaps by 12 ) on the rear above the power supply

Plus I have the fan on the heatsink CM 412S

I care a lot on the PC at night .. and even if the fans are on "low" noise always feels ...

I specify that I do not know what to make noise of the 4 that are there, but I had got curious to know if I could put a nice Rheobus , as when the computer is turned on at night is pretty much on standby .. I just need to transfer the material on a private server , so I would keep all the fans to speed " zero " or just the minimum ...

I do not care that it is touch .. or manual ... I do not care who has the display or not .. ( I probably should not) , since brightening would bother to anyone who is in the room in the dark .. and I do not think important to have temperature sensors .. that in addition to not knowing how to install not think it's right for me ...

Now , I would like to know if it possiiblle adjust the fans of my house .. and maybe on another channel just put the heat sink of the processor (if not too dangerous )

I accept all kinds of advice , since I'm just a neophyte in this regard

Thanks in advance!

Back