• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rosetta Milestone thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Oh Baditude, 6 million :sn:

Yeah, just noticed that when I saw I passed 9 million!
dr.-evil-million-dollar-term-policy-300x241.jpg

havent looked but it sounds like we got some heavy hitters now on the team. i remember when my single i7 [email protected] was the top producer for a while, then it was battle between me and bad. LOL around the time i left i recall you being in either 1st or 2nd Donuts.

Some things have changed. I do remember when my q9550 was a decent producer and top producer in what I ran. I did leave for 5 years, when I came back, was still 22nd or 23rd on the team. PolRoger is the current number 1, both in total and production. I seem to have a problem matching his production though, every time I add more power, he gets further away.:D

There are a couple in the top 10 that aren't active anymore, but their point lead is a ton.
Yes, you and Bad did have an active battle going in the day, as I did for a while. Currently I'm attempting to hit 10 million before he does. Gonna be close...

http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=team&proj=rah&team=230 Team stats if you want a peek.

I have no life, so I tend to "spam" this forum quite a bit.:rolleyes:

Well done sir! I'm still putting along. Was hoping to put together another machine soon, but we'll see.

Thank you.
At current rates, stats show me passing drshivas before you. 10 mil, not so sure. That's at current rates, you add more power, not much I can do. Besides, I add more, you add more, PolRoger laughs and gets FURTHER away....:p

My checkbook said, If I build another I may not have electricity to run them.:-/

im still shocked im in the top 50 for total points, LOL. should be a week or so i will have the x5660 up and running. im going to use the rest of this gift card to buy the rest of the WCing gear i need for the LGA1366 setup. i still have a sapphire waterblock i never used with the zbracket i need for lga1366. i priced out a pump+rad+4fans for around 80ish, then i need clamps and tubing as well as the new case for the RIIG board. im not going to push it to hard like the previous owner did, he managed 4.7ghz on water for his benches. im going to be happy with anything over 4ghz on the hexcore :beer:

Now you see how shocked I was when I leave for 5 years, come back, and I'm still in the top 25.
Sounds like you have a plan for the Xeon, flog it! FWIW, I've found cases are overrated... (and $$$) lol. 3 out of 5 of my rigs are caseless, though my 2 mp rigs are on Spotswood tech trays, don't know if that counts as a case...

looking forward to see you climbing the ranks soon.:cool:

well if i go caseless then i might as well just go air, but with pets and well people wanting to move stuff around it would need a case.

i hope so too!

Back