• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Welcome New & Returning Rosetta Team Members:

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Adak

• Adak

[*]Baditude_df
    [*]BenBaked (Ben.World.order)
    [*]Blake (BlakeHenry00)
    [*]Bootlag2004
    [*]boox2

[*]Don
    [*]Donuts
    [*]drshivas

[*]Evilsizer

[*]Flexy

[*]Hammer
    [*]Hardin
    [*]Hitokiri_808
    [*]hrsetrdr

[*]Ian.Wheat

[*]John240sx
    [*]JollySwagman

[*]Karbon

[*]maddog39
    [*]muddocktor

[*]Noodle
    [*]nudave

[*]Peglarr
    [*]Pixie

[*]Sephis
    [*]silent bob
    [*]sir_Loin
    [*]Skender Buqaj
    [*]Sno
    [*]SunRedRX7
    [*]Surfpunk

[*]TC
    [*]Teque5
    [*]Thideras
    [*]trackdrew
    [*]Tyrinon

To be continued . . .

Last edited:
Hi Adak , and Fellow Rosetta Team Mates,

I have just signed up, Downloaded BOINK and installed Rosetta@Home on my P4 Rig in Sig below,
Hope this will help you Guys out and its something of a new Adventure for myself, as manly been Folding@Home for Team 32, still have two C2D Rigs doing that work, so decided to put some CPU cycles to Help out here, under username - JollySwagman Team - Overclockers.com Rosetta@home v1.32

Hope posted in correct place, tell me if I didnt,

Jolly Swagman

Perfect! That's what I intended this thread for, but most members looked at it as just a list I kept adding to, from time to time, I guess. :)

Either way, it's great! :)

:welcome: Pixie!

For those who don't know, Pixie is aka Wicked Pixie on our FAH team, and a *very* strong folder.

Perfect! That's what I intended this thread for, but most members looked at it as just a list I kept adding to, from time to time, I guess. :)

Either way, it's great! :)

Most of us came barging through the door like Christmas shoppers the day after Thanksgiving.:santa: A Pirate attack will do that to ya.

Welcome everybody!

And I was never so glad to see a bunch of mad crunchers/folders, coming on board! Even before I got here.

You're never quite as lonely as when you go to tackle a problem with a team, squad, whatever, only to discover that you're about the only one even thinking about tackling anything!

For myself, that's a real "Oh ****!" moment.

Last edited:
:welcome: TC, (issues him a cheesy poof splatter gun). You're a marine, now!! :D

Howdy and :welcome: to our newest member: silent bob - an O/C senior, no less!

Glad to have you with us. :) :)

Hey that's me (ian.wheat)! ;)
Trying to figure out the command line boinc client for my Debian box... anyone with advice on that PM me?

I'm really excited about adding another DC project that's useful!

Hey that's me (ian.wheat)! ;)
Trying to figure out the command line boinc client for my Debian box... anyone with advice on that PM me?

I'm really excited about adding another DC project that's useful!

Debian is usually very close to Ubuntu (which I know a tad about). JollySwagman just fired up a Ubuntu Rosetta rig, this week.

Oh! and :welcome:!

I will PM you, but I encourage Flexy, JollySwagman, and all others who are familiar with this, to follow up, please. My Ubuntu skills are so rusty, the rust is growing new layers of rust - hey! :)

Last edited:
:welcome: drshivas!

Glad to have you with us, in any capacity. :)

We're making a run on several teams, atm, with a long term goal of re-passing OcUK! :cool:

Hey everyone, I'm back and crunching Rosetta. Thought I would drop by and see whats going on.

As of now I got the following crunching away.
E6400
T5500
2 LV Xeons at 3GHz
A64 X2 5000+

Back