• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RX 560 does not show values in GPU-Z and MSI Afterburner

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

crash_pilot

Hi there,

i expirience a strange behavior with my video cards. I have a NVIDIA GeForce 7025 onboard and two additional ATI Cards (RX560 and RX460). Installed ATI driver is Crimson-ReLive-17.7.2, GPU-Z is ver 2.5.0 and MSI Afterburner is 4.4.2.

In GPU-Z for the ATI GPUs under "sensors" all readings appear, but GPU Core Clock and Memory Clock show 0.0 MHz and temperature --°C (also if the GPU load shows 100%)
For the NVIDIA i get readings for core and memory clock and temperature.

In MSI Afterburner for the ATI GPUs are no readings and all sliders are greyed out but they appear in the selection menu. The driver version is also shown correct. The NVIDIA shown again readings.

I tried to juggle around with driver versions and versions of the afterburner with no effect :-/

any hints for me ?

Last edited:
Are you trying trying to run one nvidia card and two AMD cards gaming? If so that's going to be a step above anything I can answer.

edit: Love your avatar! :D Andwelcome to OCF!

no, wanted to try some mining with parts a have laying around. Now i try to deinstall the NVIDIA drivers and deactivate the onboard GPU probably they come in conflict with the ATI drivers.

Last edited:
I don't have mining experience, but I was under the impression that it was possible with mix n match cards. Hopefully someone with some experience there will jump in soon.

could one move this to the mining section ? I doubt this is really a mining problem, but probably the miners experience equivalent issues

Back