• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ryzen build, first ever watercooling.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Droidene

Registered
My computer getting closer to be finnish, tubing done i guess.
My first ever watercooling, i guess i'll be starting off with distilled water first to leak test and so on before doing anything else:

watercooling1.jpg
watercooling2.jpg
watercooling3.jpg
watercooling4.jpg

Thanks man, i admit it was not that easy to bend tubes and i failed couple times. Yes i wasted abit here and there, but was a learning lesson for me and abit frustration lol.
The reservoir is too big, i wich i had smaller one,, this does fit, but tight and abit overkill i think.

Pictures is not best, abit dark.

I do not have sleeves cable, was something i wanted but that need to be some other day.

Parts used in this build is:

Case - Fractal Design Define "S"
Motherboard: MSI B350 Tomahawk
CPU: Ryzen 1700 w/ EK waterblock
Memory: G.Skill 3200MHz - 16GB
NVme M.2 Samsung 256GB (Used for Windows only)
SSD: 2x Samsung 500GB EVO
Seagate Barracuda 4TB (Put ****t in there, movie, program, pictures, worklog and so on)
Powersupply: Seasonic Prime 850W (Abit overkill, but not wanted to be too cheap about it)
GPU: Asus Strix OC 1080 Ti w/ waterblock and backplate
Pump / Reservoir: Primochill Phase II
Hard tubes: Primochill and their revolver fittings.
There are other fitting in the build, like 90 degree EK fittings.

Radiator are Black Ice Nemesis, on top is x-flow while front is normal.
These are mounted with Gentle Typhoon fans

Not sure if iv missing some here :p

Nice build !
I found working in the define s a nice change from water cooling in older cases . I didnt need to cut anything out of my way or make and use brackets , so glad case manufactures got with the program that ppl are willing to spend extra to have a "watercooling ready" case .
Even my older much bigger Anatec 900 was much harder to work with than this case .

Back