• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sabeetooth blue screen on startup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Why did you buy W8 when it's just going to upgrade to W10.... much like your W7 would have done. That was a waste of moneys.

You could have DLed and burned a 7 disk and just used your W7 key. Return W8.

I didn't have the ability to do so. PC is down and it had no cd drive at all, who really does everything is digital now.

this issue called for me to have a hard copy, which I didn't have, and didn't readily have the ability to burn one.

yeah I know, not instlaling drivers first..120$ mistake. :(

oddly..this does'nt say I can get a free upgrade to 10, like my windows 7 did.

is what I thought, but just dont have the message icon in bottom right that other had.

either way, it seems to be working fine right now. Haven't attempted to OC yet as working on temp issues I have.

Thanks for all the help.

There is a way to get the .iso directly from MS. I am at work, and I don't have the url. Iirc, you will need your os serial number.

That icon should appear once you complete the multitude of updates you need to do.
Also, did you buy 8 or 8.1?

That icon should appear once you complete the multitude of updates you need to do.
Also, did you buy 8 or 8.1?

I bought 8.1 non pro edition.

that being said..omg..I really hate windows 8..and its tablet like design and functionality..

- - - Updated - - -

There is a way to get the .iso directly from MS. I am at work, and I don't have the url. Iirc, you will need your os serial number.

im aware..I just had no way to access it, or burn it.

Back