• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Saitek 2 vs Logitech g15

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

megadeath900

Disabled
I can have either one for x mas. I asked for the Saitek 2 because of the slimmer design and better backlit keys. Think I made the right decision?

I havent owned either one, but ive used a Logitech at friends house a few times and it seems ok. I just cant justify spending that much money on a keyboard. I always used $10 keyboards that served me well for years.

Last edited:
Both are great keyboards AFAIK. I only used the Logitech G15 and now I only wish I had one. :p

If you don't need all the extra functions of the g15, then the saitek is the perfect choice, I love mine.

But damn, xmas is still like 3 months away!

I have had both and would never switch back to the saitek, the responsiveness is about the same but the G15 has of course the LCD, the software is great and the programmable keys are easy and can be come indispensable.

yeah, i love my saitek eclipse 2. I've used a g15 on multiple occasions but i still prefer my saitek. Not worth the extra $$ IMO. $40 for my saitek or $80 for the G15... not a hard choice for me :)

$40 shipped is the most i will ever spend on a mouse or keyboard. they had a sale recently on the eclipse 2 for $40 shipped otherwise i wouldnt own it. Nice keyboard for sure. The first eclipse was nice also, i got one without the paint rubbing off epidemic.

I have used the logitech g15 and I just didnt see a need for it to be honest, infact i would probably pass it up at $40.

I've got the G15 and no I did'nt pay 80+ on it :p. I also had a Saitek Executive (silver/blue backlit)

The Saitek was horrible, especially the keys. It was like there's no sort of cushion and when you hit the keys it was loud. Sold that pos for 10 bux

Got the g15 when it first came out and I luv it. Silent, responsive, extra programmable keys, little screen is nice too, but I can do without it.

It really amounts to preference. I would pay 10 bux for a keyboard if it was silent. I hate that loud hollow klacking noise when you're typing.

Back