• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sandybridge Chipset Design Flaw and Recall- MUST READ

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It does look like its the begining of the end for the dry spell.

Yea I think so, I was reading on another forum earlier today that supposedly the bigger names (ASUS/GIGABYTE) might be having out their boards 9th-11th at some retailers. *crosses fingers*

there was also an open box asus for a bit after the msi board came out but then they took out the asus board. strange

I'm not gonna lie tho....I keep eyeballing that MSI GD65 board...

I will be eyeballing it real soon, i got a tracking number..bird in the HAND, worth two in the bush.

Hey if I dont like it....I can always grab another board when they arrive. If its good, its good!

If u get it within the next week or so let me know how ya like it?

I should have it early next week, and barring DOA parts it will be up and running before the weekend..

The bench rig will get used!...Be nice to tweak this thing out completly on the bench rig, before shoving it into a case.

I have some spare hds to do separate OS installs to do some benchies....heh!

I should have it early next week, and barring DOA parts it will be up and running before the weekend..

The bench rig will get used!...Be nice to tweak this thing out completly on the bench rig, before shoving it into a case.

I have some spare hds to do separate OS installs to do some benchies....heh!

Nice! Plus those power and reset buttons should help a lot.

This ASROCK Extreme 6 is a wonderful board,I had one until the recall and sent it back but I plan to get another extreme 6..It overclocked easily and ran smooth and for the price it is hard to beat,now the new B3 will have an extra 1 year warranty to go with it..
Unfortunately I listened to all the negative comments about them in the passed,but I took a chance and glad I did..

I'm very happy with my Extreme 4! I'm not gonna give it up till I have a Z68 to replace it with or somebody makes me an offer I can't refuse. lol

I wanna hold out for an extreme4 at least but its so hard to. My laptop is so crap and keeps crashing, Idk how much more I can take! Lol.

Back