• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Screaming Deltas (A Work Log, 56k Beware)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I felt bad about not showing pictures so I will post one now of the rear window. Do understand that the cables, when project is completed, will not look as they do in the picture below.

SD999999.JPG

Son1990 said:
I felt bad about not showing pictures so I will post one now of the rear window. Do understand that the cables, when project is completed, will not look as they do in the picture below.

SD999999.JPG

:drool: :drool: that looks sweet really nice job :)

If you would like to follow along the mod in a less detailed log, you can check it out on my website. It shows a very nice overview of the project in mainly pictures and very few words. www.myeyesview.com/screamingdeltas.html

Like always, if you have any questions/comments, post here, PM me, E-mail me, or IM me :)

EDIT: My site and that page is updated daily.

Hey, nice work so far on the site. Can't wait to see a whole list of mod projects in there!! ;)

...and I'm excited you're actually gonna finish this project!

gvblake22 said:
...and I'm excited you're actually gonna finish this project!

I dont know if I should take offence to that in thinking you thought that I would never finish it

:p

FFB1212EHE's mounted as exhaust on the top window/shelf

SD9999991.JPG

Thats a wierd shot.

Well a little update for you all.
I switched around the placement of all the compnents. The mobo has been switched around along with the PSU. I have started work on the rear window to acommadate (sp?) I/O ports and PCI slots. Also, I will start work on the ducts and moounts for the intake deltas. There are 3 or 4 more suprises but those I will keep a secret :)

Last edited:
I dont like secrets....tell us EVERYTHING now or the sky will fall and it will be the end of us all. :)

Update Front window and side intake finished!

SD9999993.JPG

SD9999995.JPG

Hopefully more to come tonight!

Back