• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sen's (i955X) Gigabyte 8I955X Royal Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
300shot.jpg

You haven't even done a burn-in yet, have you? I feel like a burn-in works even after a CPU is broken in. Every time I try new clock settings I do a burn-in once again.

g0dM@n said:
You haven't even done a burn-in yet, have you? I feel like a burn-in works even after a CPU is broken in. Every time I try new clock settings I do a burn-in once again.
Yea I havent touched this combo yet. Right now Im working on burning my NB and the mobo. This CPU has been burned numerous times.

Ah sen that OC is quite nice. We need someone to do the review of the ASUS SLI board now, LOL but It will sure as hell not be me and I know it won't be you. I should be getting the MSI k8n diamond soon, so I will be making a review like yours for ppl who need some review's on it. But so far it looks good with this board:)

But dude you need to get another vid. card and run that beast in SLI, I'm curious to see how it improve's things. Keep up the good work sen.

PEACE

EWBatOVAclockin said:
Ah sen that OC is quite nice. We need someone to do the review of the ASUS SLI board now, LOL but It will sure as hell not be me and I know it won't be you. I should be getting the MSI k8n diamond soon, so I will be making a review like yours for ppl who need some review's on it. But so far it looks good with this board:)

But dude you need to get another vid. card and run that beast in SLI, I'm curious to see how it improve's things. Keep up the good work sen.

PEACE
NinjaGXR is doing the MSI P4N Diamond here soon. He just ordered tonight.

Ah that lucky ******* :p Oh well I will see how he does with this board but either I'm getting that badboy, MSI has never done me wrong so I decided to try them out once again.

Where did he order from and when will the board be comin in?? I want some RESULTS, OCforums style!

PEACE

jokers_greg said:
:drool: wow 4.3 stable! on air! not even done yet! not bad at all lol. Good job man, maybe u can hit 4.5ghz. (I'm assuming this baby's outperforming your previous mobo?)
Yes, the AS8 blew compared to this. I ****ing LOVE this board. Best mobo since my NF7 and thats saying alot

drool: wow 4.3 stable! on air! not even done yet! not bad at all lol. Good job man, maybe u can hit 4.5ghz. (I'm assuming this baby's outperforming your previous mobo?)

EDIT sorry i posted this a lil late.. damn pages lol

Sentential said:
Yes, the AS8 blew compared to this. I ****ing LOVE this board. Best mobo since my NF7 and thats saying alot

I am far from a fanboy, but been using that brand for some time now. Glad to see you aboard. Looking forward to reading you putting that board through hell. :beer: Now to fine tune that badboy and get some heat going.

I agree there is a bit of a learning curve to the BIOS, but having Dual BIOS chips is a sweet option to have.

jokers_greg said:
hmm i almost gave up on gigabyte, i hope they make a board just as good for 939. Damn though, 4.3 stable.. can u push it higher sen?
Im trying. Frankly Im in awe. This is easily the best motherboard I have ever owned. That is a fact.

Back