• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sentential03's burn in's really do work for me.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sorry to see that -- I'm about to sell my nf7-S but it works great with an XP-M @ 2.6 GHz. 1.825V

hey all, i'm on this bandwagon ! i'm a prime candidate for this technique ! my CBBID is terrible. sofar ive dropped the vcore with sig clocks to 1.5v. and am an hour into the first burn. wish me luck. i'll post back in 4 hours or so .... if i can get it stable @ 1.5v i'll be so impressed. :santa:

I've had the 0503 and I didn't like it much. The one I have now is pretty nice... :)

My CPU is acting weird. Some burn-ins let it go 4hrs + on prime, and sometimes it does like 20-30min.

g0dM@n said:
My CPU is acting weird. Some burn-ins let it go 4hrs + on prime, and sometimes it does like 20-30min.

same here whats going on, maby on some cpu's sens burn in only has a temporary low voltage effect :confused:

I guess I'm just going to raise my voltage back to what was stable b4 burning in. My computer likes the burn-in sometimes, and sometimes it's negative effect... I'm confused.

g0dM@n said:
I guess I'm just going to raise my voltage back to what was stable b4 burning in. My computer likes the burn-in sometimes, and sometimes it's negative effect... I'm confused.
me too. in the past ive read burning in was a myth, but lots of people claim it works. like Sent ! and i dont dought him, but it didnnt help me :( this winnie is going to live with 1.62 till i get a venice...

So far my CBBID 0501 has been priming away for 10 hours 2.4ghz(10x240) with
only with a vcore of 1.46 after a few days of Sentential's burn in and prime testing.So far I've shaved off .18 off my vcore.As soon as my new ram comes in
I'm gonna gun for at least 2.6 max about 2.8 with about a 1.65 vcore.

Burnt_Ram said:
me too. in the past ive read burning in was a myth, but lots of people claim it works. like Sent ! and i dont dought him, but it didnnt help me :( this winnie is going to live with 1.62 till i get a venice...
Well, it has worked for me on Bartons. It was just very random with the aid it had on my winnie. Sometimes it helped and sometimes it didn't... I dunno...

Before my 3200+ was stable at 2650Mhz with 1.48V
After burning in for about 4*5 hours i'm now at 2650Mhz with only 1.40V! :D
1280_6461316564666663.jpg

2700Mhz is now stable 2h+ in prime with 1.45V where i needed 1.52V before. ;)
Next stop hopefully 2700Mhz with 1.4V. :rolleyes:

Thanx for sharing this with us, Sentential! :thup:

Try to not run any other apps and run Prime 95 at priority 10 prodigy ..
See how it does 2650/1.4v

Burnt_Ram said:
Dont feel bad bro. :( Some CPUs are more stubborn than others. Keep at it, eventually she'll crack (not litererly :eek: )

Back