• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Setting sub timmings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

||Console||

What is the program that lets you change ( or even see ) the full memory timings list . I can't remember what it is called .
I downloaded something called Memorytweakit but it was just blank none of the values were filled in . I think we used to use Memset ?

You can't change timings in-windows anymore with the Haswell CPUs, but MemTweakIt should[/ii] work for you to display your current timings assuming it supports your motherboard.

You can't change timings in-windows anymore with the Haswell CPUs, but MemTweakIt should[/ii] work for you to display your current timings assuming it supports your motherboard.

I don't have a ROG mb so I guess I cant use that feature =(

I don't think it's even ASUS soft ... timing read is working on almost every board. It's working fine with my Gigabyte and MSI boards but as Janus already said timing change option in windows is not working for Haswell ( maybe they will add it in the future ).

Back