• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Should my memory run out the box?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
When you ran memtest 86+ and it was ok, there is nothing wrong with the memory. I would RMA the motherboard.

thanks for the reply

:( damn that's the worst, I guess there is no getting away from reinstalling windows now right? since they might send me a new mb which would have a diff id or w/e?

The last thing I can try is the new bios they put out recently but if that doesn't work I will RMA it.

meh, what about the other mem I got, will that play well with to get 64g?

Last edited:
thanks for the reply

:( damn that's the worst, I guess there is no getting away from reinstalling windows now right? since they might send me a new mb which would have a diff id or w/e?

The last thing I can try is the new bios they put out recently but if that doesn't work I will RMA it.

meh, what about the other mem I got, will that play well with to get 64g?

You don't have to reinstall windows 10 if you RMA the motherboard. However, you will need to call Microsoft for activation. Give the 64GB a try, it either works fine or not.

Back