• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Silver: My New PC!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
They mean the 120mm fan grill in the back of the case. if you cutted it it wont affect dust levels and give you less noise/cfm. but then you might have to take everything out unless you use a nibbler. btw i LOVE the yellow accents.

dj_2004 said:
They mean the 120mm fan grill in the back of the case. if you cutted it it wont affect dust levels and give you less noise/cfm. but then you might have to take everything out unless you use a nibbler. btw i LOVE the yellow accents.

If i cut it out it'll look like crap.
it looks nice and clean and am going to leave it just like that.
the noice level is high, but thats something i have to put up with and i got used to.

what are your temps, oc like?

is the pelt on the cpu or the video card?

i would imagine with a dual rad like that you could get a nice OC and quiet too, but i bet the pelt nixes that.

rad gets hot cause of the pelt and its mounted on the line feed not on the cpu or gpu. i'll have a pic up soon when i get time. i just got that done a week ago so there isn't a pic on there with the new line setup.

My next project will be hot.
I'm strting it in December.
should be atleast twice as hot as this.
going for a custom built case that my friend is going to build me.
should be done by the summer time.
i'll be waiting on some new gen hardware.

one suggestion, in the front where there are the blue led's shining on the front you might remove them and put in some cold cathode's
i think that might look better, more even light.
but the way it is right now it looks pretty damn sweet.
so it is up to you.
just my .02 cents

~Magick_Man~

Nice looking system. Whats with everyone using the MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum s939, is this the best socket 939 board.
Thanks

You need to do something with those ugly grey drive bays and the bar going through the window, paint it or something, it's really an eyesore considering you see them rather prominently in the window.

Good clean job on the rest of the rig!

Jeez dude that rig is sweet im still stuck on an AMD Athlon 650 with a 32mb Nvida Geforce 2-_-.

Back