• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sleeving a PSU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I saw it, I would have to see the top and bottom "flat area's" to see if were there. You may want to pick up a pair of needle nose tweezers like these. I have a pair and they work great squeezing the pins on the sides. I believe the female molex is the same as the male, they have pins on the sides that you have to squeeze.

I posted a picture of them in this thread.

Check out my post in this thread for a picture of the tool needed. All you do is slip it over the pin and push in. You have to hold the wire the pin is attached to instead of the connector body when using the tool. Those pins are the easiest ones I've had to remove.

Outstanding info. I'm going to clean up my psu and sleeve the wires. It's not modular, but I'll bet it'll look alot better when it's cleaned and sleeved. ;)

So I finally finished! I also did a little cable management. I just bought an Asus 570, so when that comes I will really clean it up. Here are some pictures of it installed.

Attachments

• finished.JPG
    finished.JPG
    165.8 KB · Views: 54
  • finished2.JPG
    finished2.JPG
    163.9 KB · Views: 52
Back