• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Some advice please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If Unigine is crashing and P95 isn't, I'd point toward a GPU or the GPU's.
Motherboard BIOS up to date?
Can you post screenshots of GPUz for each GPU?

iv just updated the BIOS using @BioS. not change

heres a screenshot of both cards

111.PNG 222.PNG

I'm not sure if this would cause problems, but they're on different BIOS versions.
Also, are they different brands?

I think so but this doesn't usually cause a problem with SLI unless GPU or clock speeds etc are different

I think so but this doesn't usually cause a problem with SLI unless GPU or clock speeds etc are different

Usually, yes. I'm looking at the combination of the BIOS version being different and them being different manufacturers.
Have you tested each GPU independently?

Yes mate iv tried both separately and same thing. I know it seems really unlikely but it's the motherboard that's been in there prior to replacing GPU's and PSU. Won't hurt to try it. Failing that I'd need to replace the cards AGAIN :D
I know my setup is quite dated but I can't afford a whole new system atm the X58 motherboard and i7 920 combo does me just fine

- - - Updated - - -

I will try flashing both cards with the same bios and report back! :D appreciate your help bud :D

Back