• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOME OF THIS CRAP JUST HAS TO GO!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nah, the APUs are actually really neat. Wish I had the moneys for the venture, but the OC options are all there.

Intel isn't deep into the OC department either. No more Bus clocking?

OverClocking like men seems to be a thing of the past. :cry:

I like really big brutes, lots of cores.
I have this 4 core/ 8 thread thing on the way and after i learn some about that I'll move to the 2011 socket

I have this 4 core/ 8 thread thing on the way and after i learn some about that I'll move to the 2011 socket

S1150 does not begin to compare to socket 2011-3? Except in the case of the pins inside the cpu socket and Intel cpus do not do brute force Vcore unless colder than the refrigerator. Hehehe
RGone...:thup:

it's not about brutal vcore, though I do love me some big voltage.
it's about powerful processors!!!!!

just checked my tracking, the new intel boards are in town and should be here monday.
the memory has left canada, the usps should have it here in a few weeks, if the power supply ship time holds.

Man, if I had that 1090T, I would make it do things.

Dirty Dirty Dirty things. Like overclock a single core to its breaking point. Or use the LHe tank at work on it. If I had a 1090T, it wouldn't survive.

(Before I get a flood of requests)
No, I can't use the LHe tank from work, its used for more important projects.

Man, if I had that 1090T, I would make it do things.

Dirty Dirty Dirty things. Like overclock a single core to its breaking point. Or use the LHe tank at work on it. If I had a 1090T, it wouldn't survive.

(Before I get a flood of requests)
No, I can't use the LHe tank from work, its used for more important projects.

Even if they asked nice ????

Yeah, maybe if I also had a couple $1000's to backup the cost :D

manny is where i got the 965 so he has already had his shot at that, johan has got to help with this trident x ram, ( it's been driving me bonkers) I am havving a devil of a time with this board and it.
so at some point a 1090t to manny and a 965 to the dolk, 500th or so for him to punish.

It's weird RGone, sometimes when I click on the links to FunkyKit I have the same problem, even though it's a working link, I just clicked on it now and it brought me to the review. IDK why.

Back