• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Soundblaster Live! 5.1 problem, HELP!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KeyboardCowboy

Alright peoples, I know this isin't a big deal, but it is buggin the hell out of me, Alright, Today I replaced my Extrenal Burner in my main rig with a internal 24X10X40 LG burner, now, I have my Generic 52X CD rom plugged into my Soundblaster 5.1 Live! and it works fine, I tried plugging the CD-R into the AUX IN spot, and nothing.

I know it isin't a big deal because the 52X is working fine, but it is still bugging the hell outta me.

KbCb

have you tried going into audiohq and making sure your aux. in was on.im sure you have but just wondering. :)

what os are you running???? if you are running winxp try going into your device manager open the properties to your cdburner and check "Enable digital CD audio for this CD-ROM device." It worked like a charm for me and i dont have any audio cables coming from my cdburner to my soundcard...

i have the 5.1 too. i never could get both to work. i think there's a conflict with the AUX plug or something.
good luck.

Back