• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

soundstorm center channel

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well I used the NVSwap utility and used the third button to switch the bass and center I guess..? Anyway, when I do the test in the Nforce Control Panel, the center channel is now loud and clear, not low and muffled. Now I just need to play some games and see if the center will work in those...

I wonder if this will fix the static and popping...?

Thanks

The way to get it to work properly is to:

1) enable "create center channel" in the nforce control panel
2) leave the speaker plug going into the orange jack on motherboard half way in.

Go into nforce control panel and hit test tone and it should now be working like it should.

the way i got it to work is simply plus center in like headphones jack or somethin it was working fine with Nforce pannel testing thingy. So just go stupid with jacks and it will work, but i still put my audigy back in since it was MUCH better in games sound wise.

Has anyone heard any more details on the whole A7n8x dlx not being Soundstorm cert. There was a thread a little while back but I dont think anyone ever got all the details out . For insanse, hardware is not correct?

Do you use the digital or analog to hook upwith your speakers. my analog is not very good either but the digital comes out great with my Z680s. Ive never had the chance of using them with an audigy 2 but the quality is pretty good already.

My Creative 5200 5.1 speakers are all analog I think, so I dunno if digital speakers would get rid of the Soundstorm issues...
I don't know all the ins and outs of computer sound like analog vs digital, etc...is there a good faq around somewhere that I could educate myself with?

As far as OpFlashpoint..when I turn EAX on..it sounds all ****ed up, like everything is echoing...UT2003 sounds good w/ EAX on though.

Back