• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[Special Case Technology] 200+% OC able stock!?!!! -Interested?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once that happens they'll make better chips that can keep up with the technology- and this will allow them to do it,

So somehow you have some new technology, well not new, but tweaked old that will let intel make better processors? :rolleyes:

OP: I'm glad you're testing this on some server farm, because there is no legit consumer market for a product like this. Anyone wanting to do extreme OCing like this would rather do it themselves. The vibe I get from you is that this is a 'college-student startup'.

Well how much money are we talking here? Because if its more than say $700~, there is already this product on the market.

Jinu makes custom phases tuned exactly for your needs built into beautiful Lian-Li cases for around 7-800$ shipped.

Just need more details.

If the case can allow me to OC a 9300 Quad to 8ghz, with Skull Trail, and 4 9800GX2s and keep it at a cool 20Celcius AND cost less than $100, AND be very quiet, quieter than mice humping in a soundproof building, then I'll buy them and recommend them to all my friends.

Especially if it pays for itself...

You see, I can come up with --snip--, too.

Edited to remove swearing -- David

Last edited by a moderator:
Note to anyone who buys this case, I have an amazing system for sale to let you run your car ON WATER!@!!@!@# Replace that carb today and start getting 400 miles per gallon!!

If the case can allow me to OC a 9300 Quad to 8ghz, with Skull Trail, and 4 9800GX2s and keep it at a cool 20Celcius AND cost less than $100, AND be very quiet, quieter than mice humping in a soundproof building, then I'll buy them and recommend them to all my friends.

Especially if it pays for itself...

You see, I can come up with -snip-, too.

Edited to remove swearing -- Audioaficionado

I think I peed a little from laughing.

I don't see how something like this is physically possbile... What if I want to take my old 3700+, which I know for a fact won't do more than 2.637GHz and your magical case o' OCing will let me take it to 4.4?

Last edited by a moderator:
wow i actually saw intrigued responses until the last few, almost thought OCF gullibility went up 200% or something...

Tango, I suggest you do some research on these forums here. Nobody is going to take the time to explain to you exactly why your case is useless/impossible. I have a 1.7ghz northwood that you can crank to hmmm 100%=3.4 and 200%=5.1ghz.... Yep I'm sure it can do that in your case. I can send it to you if you want to use it as a test unit LOL

LOL!

LOL!
You guys are gonna FREAK when it comes out.
You're not even CLOSE on most of it.

The baby is sleeping so I can't type right now but I will answer a few of the useful questions that I can without giving too much away.

It's for real though.
And there's gear that can do 300% in the right conditions, eh? Which? The skulltrail sounds like hype- I'm looking for for maximum OC, not maximum parts to bench! The unlocked Athlons rocked because they get wicked hot when pumped up, so that's why we've been using these...and it, again, is not another tailored setup. Simply it is a system that is gear-specific independent (it works with anything) and it's far less work to set up than some h20 risky bocks and all that techno -you can NOT short your gear out.

You'll love it.
Can't post pics until the legal stuff if finalized or we'll loose too much to the big distributors who will figure out what we're doing and take it away and steal it, or I'd simply tell ya how and what and help ya make it all on your own.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the patents go through soon!!!! it has been over 6 months of paperwork. Ugh!
:bang head

:soda:

Sorry but IMO it won't sell, the DIY crowd wants to do it themselves, not pay someone to do it for them. If it's expensive your only market is the super-high-end crowd who will overpay to have the best, but they will always buy from the big manufacturers that can offer a good quality & a warranty.

I say this because I worked for Chopper Computers making these crazy watercooled rigs, and we didn't sell a single one! :p

heheh slam in his face y dont u.....im kind o curious...i wanna some pics

LOL!
You guys are gonna FREAK when it comes out.
You're not even CLOSE on most of it.

The baby is sleeping so I can't type right now but I will answer a few of the useful questions that I can without giving too much away.

It's for real though.
And there's gear that can do 300% in the right conditions, eh? Which? The skulltrail sounds like hype- I'm looking for for maximum OC, not maximum parts to bench! The unlocked Athlons rocked because they get wicked hot when pumped up, so that's why we've been using these...and it, again, is not another tailored setup. Simply it is a system that is gear-specific independent (it works with anything) and it's far less work to set up than some h20 risky bocks and all that techno -you can NOT short your gear out.

You'll love it.
Can't post pics until the legal stuff if finalized or we'll loose too much to the big distributors who will figure out what we're doing and take it away and steal it, or I'd simply tell ya how and what and help ya make it all on your own.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the patents go through soon!!!! it has been over 6 months of paperwork. Ugh!
:bang head

:soda:

hmmm your hyping it up so much....u realise with all this boasting....you'd bestter make sure it delivers...otherwise your gonna get cussed...

Here is my most relevant thinking on the topic: Hardware has safe limits and over the top wow i'll do this, but not for long overclocks. You seem to be stating that cool enough will net better results, which is correct to an extent, but with faster speeds and higher overclocks comes more voltage. IMO you are losing sight of that in your thinking. Obtaining a 200% OC would be great, but with current hardware(not aftermarket cooling solutions) I'm not seeing that it would be possible and still guarantee the safety of the hardware. Just my $0.02.

Thank being said, I'm still a bit curious as to what you may be cooking up.

LOL so much for this ultra super OC case. How's that paperwork doing? Hope we aren't interfering with your big deals with intel by asking too many questions!

I'm a little curious...and here are some questions:

2-4x cost...is that 4x $40 or 4x $300....?
10x the weight of a 50lb case....who is going to be moving 500lb cases around?
How can a case guarantee a 300% OC of a chip?

I am wondering... how is this case coming along? I really think if you don't deliver it will be VERY hard to show up anywhere else on this board, or anywhere that many ocf members also visit... I am trying to figure out how a college start up has come up with this super awesome case on a tight budget (unless your friggin loaded), while companies like Antec or Thermaltake have engineers with degrees, and millions of dollars to research with... I don't see how this is possible.

If this is viral advertising of any sort:

- You're picking on the wrong crowd as most people here are pretty tech savvy
- I'll ban your arse

It's not advertising.
-checking in again, just as the baby goes to sleep so can't respond- I'll try to stop by tomorrow sometime to answer what I can. I'm thinking about dropping a hint- let's put it this way, the case is irrelevant, and you don't need special blocks or such. We simply solved a physics problem that people gave up on in the PC industry as the computer case companies sank their money into plastic exteriors.
We went a TOTALLY different route.

I'm only on here asking and bringing it up because I have to make a leap to release it to the public and sinka lot of money in and form a small assembly company and marketing and all that and that means stopping my regular work mostly = and I've a wife n' baby to feed. Just want to know if people would buy a one-time purchase case that even a DYI would love, and would work for ALL the OC needs for any PC rig. What you do to your gear is your issue or wether or not it is worth taking something to 300% is your issue (vs. just buying something new in a year, like me now)... but the case is real and the technology is real and I'm not a harvard genius, just I kept working on it and after a few years figured it out. and I can't give away too much here or some smart tech for a big firm will figure out how to get similar patents and I'll see Alienware selling my stuff (yeah I'm working on a laptop version- maybe if it goes mainstream- like Alienware, the firms will start unleashing more similar bios for laptops like we see for OC desktops!!! Yeah it's that good, but not sure if I can do it to a laptop yet... don't have the proper tech equipment yet or money for that)...

and no it's not a giant heatsink. LOL!
Remember, gear independent- works with anything.

bbl

.p.s.
(I've been a member here for like 7 years or so, just couldn't find my old account info or name or log in stuff- and we talked a little about this design many years ago!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back