• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[Special Case Technology] 200+% OC able stock!?!!! -Interested?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2) I've got huge funding if I need backing- money is no object, but of course, the funders need a return :D

Get a patent or three if it's real. License the tech. Let the licensees worry about how to make money off it. I think you are just a troll.

Well I didn't read through all of these posts since IMO its the same conclusion.

200% OC is not going to be obtainable on most CPU's due to its limitation on CPU, mobo or ram. Even in cases 100% OC is a lucky thing unless its a low end slow CPU in general that has in Intel's case a high multiplier. My CPU limit is partial heat but its the rest of the parts as well coming into question if it can handle the higher speeds to begin with. My main limit is settings currently on my board, not heat.

Sorry but if you can give us pictures, diagrams, heck even a well detailed description of the case then maybe more of us would believe it. I can think of a couple different case designs myself that would make overall usefulness of the airflow and that in a case better, but it deviates from the standard case styles as well. One day I hope to make a case myself, im sure if some people felt like they had the tools they'd do it as well. As for buying a case, if its a style I enjoy, has features I like, and is still semi compact/small sure I'm willing to look. Still cost will be in the back of my mind no matter what, so if supper pricey I can just say forget it.

Read a little more and from the sounds of it, does it have integrated cooling from what your saying? If so then maybe it might fly even at a $500 price tag expecially if you don't have to replace the cooling over time.

If 200% OC is given, my E8400 @ 9Ghz would be great.

i have a feeling this is not going to live up to the hype... i say hype... i mean how Tango makes it sound super amazing and is trying to hype it up... would def be great if it worked, but like everybody else here... i have my doubts...

His last post was 6 days ago. I hate to say it but I think this is heading in the direction we all presumed it would. If he had a relevant project he might have said something by now. It's a shame to because my curiosity is still peaked just to see what this guy came up with.

If this guy PMs anyone (especially the 'special' people who think this is possible) asking for start-up cash, well, let's just say I won't be surprised..

How much cash you need? I've got tons. My wealthy grandfather was a prince in kenya, but his estate is tied up in the courts.. I just need some help with the lawyers fees, and customs. Then I'll split the estate with you.

How much cash you need? I've got tons. My wealthy grandfather was a prince in kenya, but his estate is tied up in the courts.. I just need some help with the lawyers fees, and customs. Then I'll split the estate with you.

Lol, If you need more money I have won the lottery here in the US. I also only need help with the lawyers fees and money transfer fees and I can split the lottery with you.

If he even runs a CPU-z and validates it. I would not mind at all..

Otherwise I am going to say .. Even the old best of breed OC chips I can recall.. Bah.. I am guessing the OP is full of it. I believe David will lock this thread almost to the second, seven days later.. When he asked for some form of proof.

Here is my old A64 2800+ with a healthy oc...
http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=35745

Well guys, there is good news! I have been collaborating with the OP, we put my rig in his special case, and I must say. I did reach that "300%". Here is the CPU-Z validation of it

occpu809.jpg

Dang, that is a sick OC. I fully endorse this product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back