• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Steam - 2K HUGH GAMES PACK

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kenshiro

2K HUGE Game Pack Now Available Plus 10% Off
July 2, 2009, 11:59 am - Valve - General Announcement

You can now get 20 of 2K Games top-selling games for one awesome price with the 2K HUGE GAME PACK. Plus, for a limited time, save an additional 10% off. Hurry, offer ends July 7.

The 2K HUGE GAME PACK includes: Sid Meier's Civilization® IV, Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete, Sid Meier's Pirates!, Shattered Union, Prey, CivCity: Rome, Civilization IV®: Warlords, Sid Meier's Railroads!, Railroad Tycoon 3, Railroad Tycoon II Platinum, X-COM: Terror From the Deep, X-COM: Apocalypse, BioShock™, X-COM: Interceptor, X-COM: UFO Defense, X-COM: Enforcer, Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, Freedom Force, Freedom Force vs. the Third Reich, Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/1764/

Sweet, in for one. Also noticed they added Loom today. Nice. Doubt my old 5.25" floppy version still works, if I could even find a drive :p

Wow, that is a bunch of awesome games. I already own most of the Civ games, but for someone that hasn't built up the library, this is a great find. I own x-com ufo apocalypse from back in the day, but never got that into it.

Back