• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Steam Summer Sale 2013

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My tally so far:
  • Bastion
  • Borderlands 2
  • Borderlands Season Pass
  • Borderlands Psycho DLC
  • Counter Strike Complete Pack
  • Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition

Going to grab LFD2 and Saints Row the Third in the next hour or so.

First time in years I don't have the money for a steam sale. However, the only thing I do want (dragonborn dlc) i'll just wait and get in the winter sale.

Just got Sniper 2 for 5$ cant complain
and hit man
just cause
tomb radier

Last edited:
Got myself Dark Souls. Regretting it immediatly, if you know what I mean ;)

just picked up the witcher, I had previously bought the witcher 2 from newegg for cheap and really liked it, hopefully the first one is good, though I am sure it will be worth the $2.5 I paid for it.

For anybody who hasn't bought FTL yet... If you're the kind of person who damages things when frustrated, I strongly suggest not buying it. That game hates everybody who plays it. I have, so far, lost the game five times within the first three moves each time.

I just got FTL as well, a day or so ago...and Ive already put in over 9hrs...
..Didnt think Id like it that much.

Got myself Dark Souls. Regretting it immediatly, if you know what I mean ;)

Add me on GFWL (goose90proof). I'll help you out on any tough areas you have trouble with. Also add me on Steam (keymaster377). You might have to message me to pull me off whatever I'm playing at the time. ;)

Also, does anyone have any cards they want to trade. I've got an extra "Prison Architect" card I'm willing to trade.

None of the games grab me but I did search for Red Orchestra 2 DD and noticed that's on sale so I picked that up.

Picked up the Deus EX pack for $5.99 last night. I shamefully admit that I've never played a DE game...:chair:

Got me:
Skyrim Leg. Ed.: 24 EUR (whoot, now i got it on PC and can check if there is microstudders).
Galactic Civ II ULT: ~6 EUR
Tomb Raider Underworld: ~3 EUR
Tomb Raider Surv. Ed.: ~13 EUR (DirectCompute TressFX owns, no proprietary stuff).
Dust: ~7 EUR

Those are almost all of my Steam Games, the only game i already got was "Oblivion and Civ 5" but except for Civ 5 (my last PC retail forever) i never paid any price higher than 24 EUR (average about 15 EUR).

USD to EUR isnt same conversation because US got better prices but i never enjoyed Steam, there is just no better (DRM free) options for the chosen games and prices are actually very cheap on Steam when gotten at the right time.

Btw: I would never get FTL from Steam, because it can be gotten from GOG, DRM free, there is no better deal. I only use GOG and Steam Games on my PC, but Steam Game only when 1. very cheap and 2. no GOG option available. The other games are on consoles (the only retail games i buy).

Although have to take care, some Steam games arnt "only" account bound to Steam, they got a additional DRM and that kind of stuff can "junk down" a PC, sadly.

Last edited:
Back