• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Steam Summer Sale 2013

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Add me on GFWL (goose90proof). I'll help you out on any tough areas you have trouble with. Also add me on Steam (keymaster377).
Thanks a lot! I think I'm still at the tutorial area, but I'll definitly add you!

For all the benchers, I was at work, unfortunatly, but a friend texted me 12 minutes before the flash offer expired that 3D Mark was on sale 8,49$ - I hope you saved yourself some copies :)

Ended up buying rising storm today because it was on sale for ten bucks and man is this game bad... and by bad I mean bad for me... because I can't stop playing it!

Just give it to me and i will stop playing it for you. ;) Sheesh, tastes are so different...

Thanks a lot! I think I'm still at the tutorial area, but I'll definitly add you!

For all the benchers, I was at work, unfortunatly, but a friend texted me 12 minutes before the flash offer expired that 3D Mark was on sale 8,49$ - I hope you saved yourself some copies :)

I have characters of multiple levels so I can help you throughout pretty much any stage of your journey. Word of advice, don't use strategy guides, they will ruin the experience. ;)

I grabbed Fez, FTL, and QUBE.

Fez confuses me heavily, though I'll beat it someday. FTL is only fun for about 4 hours total, then the lack of variation starts to bite.
QUBE was quite a nice surprise, I'm enjoying it very much. I haven't beaten it yet. Has anybody else tried this game?

SO far

Bioshock Infinite
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2
Dirt2/3/Showdown pack
Portal 2

Luckily I have already bought on some other sale a lot of the others I would have wanted lol. (and probably haven't played half of them yet)

Oh yeah also
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas

Last edited:
I did go ahead and pick up Deus EX Human Revolution, for $3 how can you not!

I got Deus EX: HR last year when it was on sale. It's a pretty sweet game. I've played through a couple times and although the story is linear, and for the most part unchanging, except until the end ;o), it has some replay value. Good story. Interesting visuals.

I just bought 30 Games out of the 64 games on my wishlist. I'm sure there are still some more deals that I'm interested in though.

Games:
Storm in a Teacup | Left 4 Dead 2 | eversion | Wizorb | Nimbus | PixelJunk Eden | Q.U.B.E. | Gateways | Adventures of Shuggy | Dark Souls™: Prepare To Die™ Edition | Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack | The Walking Dead | Offspring Fling! | Closure | Awesomenauts | Pid | Proteus | Thomas Was Alone | Deadlight | Fly'N | FEZ | Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition | No Time to Explain | Dishonored | Dishonored - The Knife of Dunwall | Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials | Tomb Raider | Far Cry 3 | The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dragonborn | Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition | Castle Crashers | Rush Bros. | Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe | Dishonored - Void Walker Arsenal

Last edited:
How long is this going for? I haven't had steam installed since my CS days long long ago.

Back