• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Steam_ID Names

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not sure why that got switched. I'm trying to message the "owner" of the group. Just sent you an invite.

EDIT: Actually, it looks like I need to send you a friend invite before inviting you? This is a terrible setup. I just search for the user miahallen and I get no results. You could add me, my steam name is my username here.

roomandu here COD4, MW2 n Black Ops to start with.
Btw I'm still playing thru COD4 n MW2 my sons went thru them in about a week i think.

Mine's kissaxd (go figure, eh).

I thought you search by screen name on Steam and was going to direct link you guys as I'm pretty sure typing out my screen name would either be censored or get me a ban/warning *big grin*

Got a few multiplayer games (Borderlands 1+2, Anno 2070, Magicka, Orcs must die 2, Portal 2, Terraria, TDU, Titan Quest and Trine 1+2)

I usually insta-reject invitations, so just tell me you're from Overclockers, mkay?

Back