• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Steam_ID Names

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I usually insta-reject invitations, so just tell me you're from Overclockers, mkay?

I also play Borderlands 2. I added you but there is no way to message until you would accept my request :-/

Also thinking of getting Orcs Must Die 2 here in the near future.

I also play Borderlands 2. I added you but there is no way to message until you would accept my request :-/

Also thinking of getting Orcs Must Die 2 here in the near future.

Yeah I figured.

I usually don't get invitations on Steam, so me getting one all of a sudden was not coincidence.

I also saw you were a member of the OC group, so I accepted the invitation :)

I'm a new user on Steam, and looking for people to join up and play with for casual or competitive gameplay. Have a mic. Mostly play Counterstrike and SW:TOR (non-steam), but I'm up for any type of gameplay. Add me on Steam and let me know your from the OC forum, and what games your running.

SteamID: XecuteOrder66

:thup:

I play a lot of steam games and would like to make new friends that love to game and who are decent at it. Steam name is mvp4kobe

thechambers97, don't judge. Gotta make it funny so I don't forget the name.
I play all games, L4d, portal, hl2 mods, garrys mod, arma 2 mods, cod, battlefields, minecraft.
I'm on everything. :thup:

Hey, I added a few from here, if you get an invitation from Anhikilator, accept it! I've also joined the group, txt me at night to play any game!

Tag is Kylesims.

I play... Just about anything, though my games are split between Steam and Origin.

Steam consists of Planetside 2, L4D/2, CS (Haven't played that in aaaages), Borderlands 2.

SteamID: RingingEars
I play Torchlight 2, Bops, Bops2...
If you've been stuck and killed by my shock charge(I use it like a throwing knife) sorry. Have a nice day :)

New to Steam.

Steam ID : OriginalBustos

Interested in exploring new games, mainly War/Strategy games.

New to Steam.

Steam ID : OriginalBustos

Interested in exploring new games, mainly War/Strategy games.

Should look into Company of Heroes/Company of Heroes 2 (that will be coming out very soon)

Back