• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

STH10 Loop Design

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HirscherM

Registered
STH10.png STH102.png

The photo shows the inside of my Caselabs STH10, and the other shows the loop that i have designed. I know that you should have the least tubing possible but this is where i have a problem as my radiator; https://www.overclockers.co.uk/coolgate-cg560-560mm-radiator-black-wc-018-cg.html , only seems to have the ports at one side, so i need to have tubing from one end of the radiator right up to the gpu. Also is the direction of the flow good? I'm unsure about the direction as the flow will have to go up through the gpu and cpu against gravity.
Please feel free to design me a better loop.
Thanks,
Marcel

Your flow design looks fine as loop order doesn't necessarily matter only that the res is feeding the pump.

Nice case btw and :welcome: to OCFs. :salute:

- - - Updated - - -

Your flow design looks fine as loop order doesn't necessarily matter only that the res is feeding the pump.

Nice case btw and :welcome: to OCFs. :salute:

Thanks, also can i connect the in flow into the top of the reservoir as shown in the diagram, or does the in flow need to be connected into the in port of the pump?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, also can i connect the in flow into the top of the reservoir as shown in the diagram, or does the in flow need to be connected into the in port of the pump?

You can if the reservoir allows it meaning it has a port for filling and a port for inlet. Some reservoirs are designed as so.

You ever get this figured out? If not, let me know. I might be able to give you some ideas :)

Back