• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Still a problem with my G19s

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Expect2Die

Registered
Hello all,

I've been having a problem for the last 5 months which resolved itself somehow for 2 of those. My current setup is a G502 mouse, a G19s keyboard and a G35 headset.
When i startup my computer everything seems fine with the G19s loading perfectly. once reaching the desktop, the keyboard doesn't work anymore. i get my normal AIDA64 layout on the LCD and my prefered backlight color.
However, the keys do not work. only solution: unplug and replug the keyboard. causing the LCD and backlight to go to default setup meaning a light blue-ish color and the logitech G logo on the LCD.
also, the G keys don't work.

The problem came back when i bought a G502 mouse and installed its required drivers using LGS.

My mute button on the headset refuses to work past this point and even when my mic is folded up, still records (when using teamspeak). I'm past the point that i don't mind havng to replug the keyboard and want this fixed. now!

I have tried everything. uninstalling LGS (only drivers), reinstalling it in my opinion covers everything.

Could someone please help me because it's driving me to the verge of insanity.

Thanks!

Glad it fixed the issue!

I know I was having issues with my G710+ on LGS 8.57, which is why I asked.
Mine was a backlighting issue.

Back