• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Storm Trooper Water Cooling without case modifications

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Haha I may be new here but I am not new overall. Vultures the lot of you! Running 320.18 I can confirm that my titans do require the bridge to enable sli. I know a number of years ago this was not the case. I sincerely apologize to the internets for posting before testing. ;)

Spiffy - want a motherboard worthy of the triple gtx 670s I sold you? It can be arranged...

Haha I may be new here but I am not new overall. Vultures the lot of you! Running 320.18 I can confirm that my titans do require the bridge to enable sli. I know a number of years ago this was not the case. I sincerely apologize to the internets for posting before testing. ;)
pics, or it didn't happen.

Your PC will see both cards without the bridge, but that's about it.

If i remember correctly (probably not) ATI use to have software based crossfire... I THINK... correct if wrong.

Spiffy - want a motherboard worthy of the triple gtx 670s I sold you? It can be arranged...

Yeah, its called go down to compusa and spend 150$!

Sales are only allied in the classifieds here you have yo have 100 posts and be approved etc. in the rules sorry.
:facepalm:Who said anything about selling on the forums?
pics, or it didn't happen.
No problem but I won't take over spiffy's thread.

Happy fun time free present will be in the mail Spiffy as soon as I get confirmation you haven't already bought something. (Edit: sent.)

Last edited:
New here... but sold another new member 3 670's already? You know him personally I take it (cool!)? And free is still 'selling' outside the classifieds. Trust me, I have an infraction that tells me that is true. Offered to send someone something free and was dinged for it :screwy:. Take your awesome generosity behind closed doors, juuuuuuuust in case you get a grumpy staffer one day. :)

Just be careful new guy. :thup: :grouphug:

Last edited:
Yeah he has single handedly tripled my ppd in folding and is encouraging me to go for more lol. Apparently he will have a hand in phase two while I watercool my videocards and proably spend more money when I should be saving.. Gotta love those kinds of people.

Back